- Designed and developed a user journey map for out of box experience (OOBE) of next gen wearables. Collaborated with cross functional teams like Marketing, UX Design, Research and Industrial Design to identify key gaps and proposed studies to develop improved solutions.
- Contributed to the development of an ethnographic research plan for wearables. Collaborated with the research team to define questions, determine target participants, identify appropriate methods and establish a project timeline.
MyNewsStudio is a news platform for students.
- Provided creative leadership and established a user-first approach.
- Executed research studies and analyzed user behavior to define product features and interaction flows.
- Designed visual interface, brand identity and creative strategy for marketing campaigns.
- Grew user base to ~10,000 paid users across 25 institutes.
- Designed and developed (with wordpress) a website for SJSU College of Engineering’s Center for Service Systems Engineering and Innovation.
TurnedTables is a professional networking platform.
- Developed information architecture, task flow maps, wireframes and high fidelity visual design mockups.
CourseGarage is a MOOC platform for K-12 students.
- Conducted semi-structured user interviews, developed personas, defined information architecture and designed wireframes.
- Established brand language through identity design and illustrations.
Suryagarh is a luxury boutique hotel in Jaisalmer.
- Defined retail experience and strategy for a lifestyle boutique hotel in Jaisalmer. Managed product development by artisans.
Episode is design and export house specializing in precious metal products.
- Conducted market research and competitive analysis for identifying product line gaps.
- Designed a range of corporate gifts crafted in silver that have been in continuous production since 2010. (Available for purchase in India.)
Magppie is India’s first lifestyle home accessories brand.
- Analysed design and manufacturing of luxury stainless steel products.
August 2015 – Present
Proceedings of Intelligent Interactive Technologies and Multimedia 2013, Allahabad, India, March 9-11, 2013. ISBN 978-3-642-37462-3. CCIS 276, pp. 89–101, 2013.
User research, usability testing, information architecture, task flow, wireframing, low fidelity mockups, high fidelity visual design, interactive prototyping.
Pen and paper, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Axure, Invision, Morae, basics of HTML and CSS.